Business Etiquette – Terms and Conditions. There is NO fine print.
My goal is make our transaction as quick, simple and as easy as possible. Please make sure you are in agreement with all the information and details below. Submitting an order is your acknowledgement that you have read and agreed with all terms, conditions and information noted within this website.
Ordering could not be simpler:
- Place your order online
- Pay for your item
- I ship to you the Saturday after your payment has cleared.
Our transaction is very important to me. I enter into a purchase agreement with you as soon as you push the Buy button. At that point, you become the owner and I become your packing agent. I pack all items to survive the “Apocalypse” and will use every effort to make sure your item arrives safely. Once I have taken your item to the post office, you are in complete control. If your item is damaged in shipment, please save the box and packing material. Contact your local post office IMMEDIATELY. They will help you file a claim.
Methods of Payment:
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check. Make payable to Grand Liner Lounge.
- PayPal. Using PayPal, you can either use your PayPal account or use any of the major credit cards PayPal accepts.
- Personal Checks in US Dollars and drawn on a US Bank are accepted. Please make payable to Scott Davis c/o Grand Liner Lounge.
- Please do not send cash – You have no way to guarantee I will receive it.
Shipping and Handling:
- Postage is additional and not included in the item price.
- I will ship items via USPS – unless the item requires special attention due to size, weight, bulk or ship to location.
- Saturday is my day to ship all items. Cut off for orders receiving Saturday shipping is the prior Thursday at 12 Midnight (EST).
- Insurance is optional. If you do not purchase shipping insurance, you do so completely at your own risk.
- Large items may require longer time to quote shipping and make special arrangements.
- I require delivery confirmation on all orders.
My goal is to update the site with new items the first Saturday of every month.
Shop quickly. All items are offered on a first-come first-served basis.
I live in the United States. Prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD $). Payment must be made in US Dollars (USD $).
Michigan residents must add 6% sales tax to your order total.
International business: We are part of a global community. I encourage and welcome collectors from around the World. Please make your payment via PayPal in US Funds. Any and all customs fees, duties, charges, etc on global orders are borne by the purchaser and are your responsibility. Shipping times and methods could vary on an order by order basis.
Returns: Are generally not accepted, but I can certainly review on a case by case basis. I personally inspect, photograph and describe every item listed. The item sent is the exact item shown. I will pack all items with the utmost care. If you require more information before purchasing, please contact me.
Privacy: I absolutely will not share your personal information or information about the items you purchase with a third party unless it is required by law.
Discrimination: Is not tolerated for any reason ever. However, I reserve the right to not sell to anyone if you ask me to compromise the law or act in manner I consider to be unethical or unprofessional.
Environmental: We all have a responsibility to our planet and future generations of collectors. I will use clean recycled packing material whenever possible. It is the right thing to do.
Contact Me: The best way is always email. It’s wonderfully quick, free and we both have documentation in writing. Please use the contact form on this website to send me an email.
The Final Disclaimer: All above information is subject change at any time and without advance notice.